Lewis Capaldi Wins Artist of the year at Bloomsbury BigTop Launch!
With the Bloomsbury Big Top nearing the end of its 2-week build we are very excited to launch the venue with our first event, Artist & Managers Awards 2019.
The award show, hosted and presented by BBC Radio 1’s Huw Stephens, will be announcing an array of awards throughout the night. The Music Managers Forum (MMF and Featured Artists Coalition (FAC) will be naming Lewis Capaldi as Artist of the year (in association with Selina) and Debbie Gwyther (FEAR) as Manager of the year (in association with Youtube Music).
The MMF and FAC will also be revealing the shortlists for Breakthrough Artist of the Year (sponsored by Spotify) and Breakthrough Manager of the Year (sponsored by BMI).
Winners of these categories will also be announced on the night.
Breakthrough Artist of the Year (sponsored by Spotify)
- Fontaines D.C.
- Freya Ridings
- Sam Fender
- Young T & Bugsey
Breakthrough Manager of the Year (sponsored by BMI)
- Amy Frenchum (Ezra Collective/Yazmin Lacey)
- Andy Musgrave – Supernature (AJ Tracey/Murlo/MISOGI/Conducta)
- Louise Latimer & Milo Ross – Golden Arm (Goat Girl/The Big Moon/Self Esteem)
- Mark Bent – Mother Artist Management (Idles/Heavy Lungs/Avaera)
- Michael Adex – Northern Quarterz (Aitch)
- Nike Durosaro – (Shakka)
- Shane ‘Mizermilli’ Derozario – MizerMillion Entertainment (MoStack/Rae/Jaz Karis/The Rara)
- Sophie Bloggs – YMU (Kurupt FM/Danny Howard/Krystal Klear/Hannah Wants)